Taltz Together is here to provide the resources and support your patients need. For assistance, call 1-844-TALTZ-NOW (1-844-825-8966) or enroll your patients in Taltz Together by completing the Adult Dermatology Enrollment Form, Pediatric Dermatology Enrollment Form, or Rheumatology Enrollment Form.
- Help with preliminary insurance investigation and specialty pharmacy identification
- Free of charge to patients and their families
- Injection training videos available here
- A personal patient resource to help answer questions or concerns
- Help is available Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 10 PM ET
Field Reimbursement Support
The Field Reimbursement Manager is an experienced access professional who can help your patients navigate the complex access and reimbursement environment
The managers are
- Knowledgeable: understand Taltz Together services, access challenges, and affordability options
- Connected: integrated with the Taltz Together call center and understand the Taltz contracted specialty pharmacy network
- Patient Focused: committed to providing information to support patient access to Taltz
Sharps Disposal Support
Allows patients to safely dispose of Taltz devices. Once the container is full, your patients can mail it back and contact Taltz Together to receive another one
What are the steps to start a patient on Taltz?
Start with a Taltz Together Enrollment Form, which serves as the Taltz prescription
1. Depending on your office workflow, decide where the Taltz prescription will be sent.
Your options include:
A. Send the prescription to Taltz Together directly.
B. Send the prescription to a specialty pharmacy of your choice. You can find the list of the enhanced specialty pharmacy network partners here.
Declare your selection on theTaltz Together Enrollment Form.
2. Complete the Taltz Together Enrollment Form and have your patient sign it.
If the patient leaves the office without signing the enrollment form, have them call Taltz Together or go online taltz.com to get their Taltz Savings Card.
3. When discussing initiation of Taltz treatment with your patient, be sure to instruct them to answer the phone to schedule Taltz shipment. Remind your patient to call Taltz Together should they have any questions or concerns about access or treatment cost.
4. Fax the Taltz Together Enrollment Form to Taltz Together (1-844-344-8108).
If sending the prescription to a specialty pharmacy, fax the completed Taltz Together Enrollment Form to Taltz Togetherand the specialty pharmacy.