Your plaque psoriasis treatment options
There are many treatments, so it’s important to talk with your doctor to find the one that’s right for you.
Some options for treatment include:
- Topicals: Medicine used on the skin, such as a cream or lotion
- Phototherapy: Medically supervised artificial light or sunlight therapy, which is used consistently on the affected skin
- Systemics: Medicine taken by mouth in liquid or pill form, or given by injection, which works throughout the body
- Biologics: Protein-based medicines produced from living cells that target specific parts of the immune system
"Don’t go through that roller-coaster ride that I went through. Taltz worked extremely well for me, extremely well."
- Cindy, actual Taltz patient with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.
Discover the difference Taltz can make
Did you know that up to 90% of adult patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis taking Taltz achieved significantly clearer skin at 12 weeks? It’s true. Take a look at our before-and-after images here.
Pay as little as $5 a month no matter what your insurance decides†
If you’re eligible and commercially insured, you’ll pay as little as $5 or $25 a month for Taltz.†
Making it as easy as possible
The Taltz autoinjector can be used in the comfort of your home. And it’s so simple, over 94% of adult patients agreed the Taltz autoinjector was "easy to use" and were confident in their ability to use it. Please see Instructions for Use included with the device.